Saturday, October 31, 2009

V on Syfy



If you're like me, you can't wait until the Tuesday premier of the new V series on ABC at 8pm but did you know that the Syfy Channel will be airing the original mini series and TV series? Well, now you've heard it from me.

Sunday 12:30 - 5:00 pm est. V  mini series, also at 11 pm
Sunday 5:00 - 7:00 pm est . V: The Final Battle, also at 7 and 9 pm
Monday 8:00 - 7:00 pm est. V the tv series

I loved this show and had a big crush on Marc Singer. I loved him in "If You Could See What I Hear" and had one of the best bodies in history in "The Beastmaster."

BEASTMASTER / MARC SINGER ~ Sexy Beefcake '82 Promo Poster ~ Sci-Fi / Fantasy


4 comments:

Brent said...

YAY, for both the new and old "V" series! Thanks for letting me know about the run of the old series on SyFy (is it just me, or does their new logo make you think of syphilis?). I also crushed hard on Marc Singer when I was a kid. My poor brother and father had no idea that I loved Beastmaster for all the wrong reasons.

Larry Ohio said...

I can't wait either! I loved the old V series. I love all sci-fi really. We gave up our TV cable a few months ago, so we're going to have to find an alternate source to watch the new V. Hope they have this on Hulu.

Kyle said...

Sean, Stan and I own the original series and absolutely loved it. We were excited to hear that they were creating a new series.

Stan has a huge crush on Marc Singer and he loves to watch The Beastmaster, which I know has a lot to do with Marc's part in the film.

J@v@JuNKo said...

OMG SOOooooo excited! I already have alerts set up to remind me in case i somehow have a brainfart! OMG thanks for the heads up on the SYFY news! I was gunna buy the DVD set of all of them but can't wait to check it out tomorrow!!!!!! I wonder what the "Beastmaster" is up to these days...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST