About halfway through the movie, little things started taking me out of the experience. I could believe the escape scenes but not a 20 year old DIAL tv with rabbit ears in the kitchen of the worlds newest and biggest cruise ship or that the same kitchen has a balcony! I have to admit, when the ending came, I was cheering for the end of mankind. I wanted to see all those arks go down and stay down.
- Woody Harrelson as Charlie.
- Quick pace and lots of humor mixed in.
- Fairly strong plot with strong build up to the action.
- Hot Chinese brothers, very hot long lost son in Japan and hot Russian pilot (Will from Eastwick.)
- Several cover your eyes and/or jump in your seat scenes.
- Danny Glover as President and Danny Glover with dust on his face.
- Black-smoke blowing smoke stacks on the arks - shouldn't they be nuclear powered?
- The last minute moral questioning of good guy scientist Adrian.
- Hydraulics for those huge doors would not get jammed by a tool.
- Russian pilot sounded, acted and was written exactly like the Russian in Armageddon.
Here's Adam Lambert singing Time For Miracles from 2012.