Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HOW I'M FEELING ABOUT TOMORROW

I'm cooking the entire Thanksgiving meal tomorrow!!! It's for 15 people!!! I've cooked all the dishes before when assisting my Mom but never the entire meal. This year she'll be assisting me. I've already decided/started to cook the turkey today. I'll cook the two breasts and slice them and then warm them tomorrow. My mom's house smells so good! I'm following The Barefoot Contessa's recipe.

Have a wonderful, satisfying, safe and fun Thanksgiving!!
?fh=bce8245973f80ff5959025ccc0b30759

Last Kiss by John Lustig

8 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday! I hope everything turns out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the meal! And have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, that is ambitious! Have a terrific holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Chef Sean. I have never have the nerve to attempt the entire meal!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with the meal. I know it will be a huge success!

    And that GoComics panel is the best!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great holiday Sean. I hope everything turns out sensational, as I know it will. Good food, good friends, and lots of warmth and love to you on this Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it will be wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST