Thursday, December 3, 2009

True Blood's Gay Vampire!



Theo Alexander will play Talbot, an 'intensely beautiful' vampire, the boyfriend of Russell Edgington (Denis O'Hare), the vampire king of Mississippi. Talbot has an acerbic sense of humor and loves to cook despite vampires' inherent lack of cooking talents.

Alexander hasn’t been in a whole hell of a lot, but has been in too of my favorites - Pushing Dasies and Chuck. True Blood returns to HBO for Season 3 in (around) the summer of 2010.

So what do y'all think? Hot or not? Eric worthy?




7 comments:

Geoff said...

Definitely easy on the eyes! Eric and he should hook up, and if the rumors are true, they will. I can't wait for TB to return.

Wonder Man said...

I'm still Team Eric

Kyle said...

He is beautiful. I don't know if I would call him intensely beautiful.

Steven Anthony said...

I kinda think Eric could do better...

Stan said...

He's hot looking. I can't wait for season 3!

Michael Rivers said...

He should do just fine!! That show hires such HOT actors!!

SteveA said...

Eric for me - but this guy is hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST