Friday, May 29, 2009
No spoilers - IT IS GREAT! One of the best movies I've seen in years!
Jump in your seat scary, gross, funny, funny, squirm-inducing! It was great to see and hear the audience react - jumping, squirming, covering their eyes AND mouths.
The story has no holes or suspension of disbelief either. You won't be disappointed!
ps. Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Muhahahaha!! Still making me laugh hours later.
Monday, May 25, 2009
1. The second the movie started I thought for the first time, "Why didn't SkyNet just create biological and chemical weapons?"
2. Great computer graphics and clever transformer robots.
3. Worthington over Bail.
4. Figured out 1st surprise.
5. Major plot stolen from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
6. Why was SkyNet collecting humans?
7. Just about the lamest ending ever, it wasn't necessary and made a good enough movie suck.
8. Shouldn't there have been more than 40 people in the theater?
9. How could the humans have airbases given SkyNet's technological advantages?
10. Fun movie, on par with #3 but wait for the DVD so you can FF the ending.