Pretty good from the pretty boy. The other pretty boy. Strong start, weak ending. Lot's of radio play to come.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I was reminded of a lost love last night. His name was Cor, we met at a tennis tournament in DC - I won both the tournament and him. He was from Toronto, and was all my fantasy men wrapped together into one 5'7" package:
- published poet,
- an artist,
- a painter,
- tennis player,
- put himself through college gogo dancing,
- was in the military,
- has an identical twin brother,
- rides a motorcycle,
- goatee-baseball caps-pierced ears (this was 1998),
- almost made the Canadian Olympic Gymnastic Team
- charming, sweet, devilish, thoughtful, sexy, funny, arrogant, confident, versatile,
- loved me and made me feel great about myself
We only had a few months together but they were magical. One of the many things he introduced me to was Anggun - Snow on the Sahara. If I remember correctly, she recorded this CD in 7 languages.