Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ANOTHER PIECE IN THE PUZZLE

epic fail pictures





“Note: Just to let you it is not that we don’t believe in things like that, it is just misleading when you talk about it being billions of years old, when we all know that the world is only about 6,000 years old. So why would I pay so that you can misslead my children, your world is just a revolving(?), ours has a start and an end. God created the world. He created animals and man all in the same week. It was also Adam who named all the animals, they will do the essay ‘Rock and Minerals’ but it might not be 5 pages long, and about billions of years, it will be according to the Bible.”

11 comments:

  1. I will never understand how in the world's leading nation there are still people believing such crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ignorance is bliss, this parent must be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I ask what state these parents live in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock - I don't know, they redacted allot of info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site that you have here man. I'm a first time visitor, but I'm very impressed. I have a site as well, one for guys only. It's a relatively-new site, but I just wanted to inform you about it. I'd like to exchange links with you, to help spread some traffic around between each other.

    If you're interested, please leave a comment under the "Resources for Guys" page when you've linked guysdothat.com to your blog and I'll return the favor under that page.

    Keep up the good work man. I hope you can check out what we've got for you so far.

    Jason
    guysdothat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another reason we should keep the "Religious Right" on a short leash. Sad, sad, sad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. When the world is only 6000 years young... the old Egyptians learned to build the Sphinx in a few years. And ignorant people, like these, still believe the Bible was written by God? While it really was written some three- to fourhundred years after his death...

    Stoopid fucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sean, the breadth of ignorance is astounding in the parents note. That light bulb isn't just dim, it's completely gone out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So don't send your kid. I have no problem with stupid parents fucking up their children like this. It just means less competition for decent paying jobs later.

    Sorta like Darwinism.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST