Saturday, January 30, 2010

JANE IS A HEALTHY CHOICE

While CBS is busy airing an ad from known hate group Focus on the Family and denying air time to gay dating website Mancrunch, whose low production values led many to suspect that the entire project was a prank on CBS, Healthy Choice is now featuring out lesbian and Glee star Jane Lynch in a series of commercials with Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

As important as it is to make our displeasure known, it is equally important to inform them when we are pleased. To email Healthy Choice, a division of ConAgra Foods which include Jiffy Pop, Egg Beaters, Hebrew National and tons of others, click here. This is what I wrote:
Thank you for selecting jane Lynch as a spokesman for your Healthy Choice line. I love her on Glee and think she is an excellent role model.
And now, incase you've missed them, Jane's Healthy Choice commercials:

ps. I could only find one commercial but there are more.

8 comments:

Bob said...

I agree completely.
While I do express my displeausre, we also have to learn when to thank people for their small steps forward.
Good post. And I love the commercial.

Stan in NH said...

I just wanted you to know that I presented you with a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks for your wonderful blog and for the great blogging efforts and your consistently thoughtful and kreativ posts. Thanks, Sean.

Love Jane Lynch! Just love her.

Mike, Studio city said...

The CBS studio is about 7 blocks from my house here in Studio city. They are very supportive of the gay community here in the valley. They even have a GLBT day on their backlot once a year. Anyway, we will send an Email to the ConAgra Co. and thank them.

Donnie said...

I love Jane so much - she's hilarious.

Prospero said...

I've loved Jane Lynch for years! She's so damned funny in "Best in Show." I am so happy she's finally getting the recognition she deserves,

Rock said...

I love Jane Lynch, and I sometimes pick up the occasional Healthy Choice dinner when I'm too lazy to pack a lunch for the office. Glad the two of them are together.

Kyle said...

Jane is awesome! We do need to let people/companies know when they have done something right. Thanks for the info and link Sean. Message sent!

Mark in DE said...

I didn't know about this and have not seen any of the commercials on TV. The one you included is great though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST