Sunday, January 3, 2010

WHY YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING DEMONS

Luke's world is rocked when he learns he’s a descendant of vampire hunter Van Helsing and his destiny is to follow in his footsteps.

I liked the show for more than the obvious reason, although it does add to my overall enjoyment. The show is on BBC America, Saturdays at 9 pm est. and is also available online. There are only 6 episodes. If you liked Being Human, I think you'll like this show too.

















I don't know how to do screnecaps so I just took pics of my tv. Not bad, right?

8 comments:

  1. I watched last night after Doctor who...I really enjoyed it, the characters are interesting and the lead , well...the pics speak for thmeselves;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. We;ll have to give it a try at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Decade!
    Getting to know you & visitng your blog has been a real pleasure in 2009. Hugs & licks from Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job there. That's exactly how I get my screen caps on my blog.

    Demons would cut into my Hockey Night In Canada (Leafs) but I'll DVR next week's episode and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good for pictures taken of the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent pics Sean! Looks like we need to check out Demons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, I don't get BBC America. However, just by looking at these screen shots, I would watch just to see this hottie!

    I am going to try to find it online...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST