Friday, March 5, 2010

Craig Ferguson On Sen. Roy Ashburn


I love Craig Ferguson. He puts the A in LGBTQIA (thanks Kathy Griffin on SVU for the extra letters) and when I saw this over on Joe.My.God. I had to share it. 


Last night Craig devoted his entire opening monologue to the Ashburn scandal to hilarious results. Too many great jokes, I'll just tip you to one. (Paraphrasing) "Police knew Ashburn had been in a gay bar because he tested positive for appletinis." The final joke is the best, though.

8 comments:

  1. I completely agree with what he said about the anti gay rights activist are usually closeted. Which is quite sad. Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they didn't tell you was that the other guy in the car was Larry Craig. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hilarious. And you know my fondness for appletinis. Guilty as charged.

    BTW, my word verification word was "straitr", something Ashburn can't pull off anymore.

    --R.J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was quite fun. I love Craig Ferguson. He's hysterical. Great accent, too. I'm a pushover for accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been laughing about this all week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Craig is the best. Love him

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fabulous! Comedy from the top of the heap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST