Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ADAM & ANDY by James Asal Jr.

I have been a longtime fan of Adam & Andy, ever since I moved to DC and started reading the Washington Blade. At first I thought it was kinda boring but since is was only a few panels and ran every two weeks, I kept reading. As I got to know the characters I began to recognize and appreciate the simple story of love, companionship and friendship. I think this recent storyline is a perfect example of the kind of relationship and life I hope to have again. Visit them here.

Adam & Andy

The thrillingly mundane adventures of two guys in love.










11 comments:

  1. LOL.....looking for the same myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can all relate to this search;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love A&A and save all James' strips to a folder so i can re-read them and I bought his book of collected strips for us and friends. I see a LOT of Jeffrey and I in his posts. So glad you're a fan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was soooo sweet, now I want a boyfriend too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this comic. Thank you for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. I hope you find the Andy to your Adam. Or is it the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it scary that I find cartoon figures sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the referral. I miss Leonard and Larry and hope for a replacement of sorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST