Thursday, April 1, 2010

ONLY IN AMERICA


When I see products like this I often think of the chain of development. Who thought of this? Created a presentation for it? Who watched the presentation and thought it should be made? The same people thought there are parents who would buy this? Who put up the financial backing for production and marketing? What store buyers thought this should be on the shelves in their store and that it would drive sales? Which parents saw this and thought that their child aged "Birth to 17 Months" should be eating this?

Is Bacon Baby a WIN?
Total Votes: 16,355

8 comments:

  1. I'm with Larry, are you trying to pull one over on us Sean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Tuesday nights show, Jay Leno said that if they start cutting crack cocaine with bacon flavor it will be the end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry/Kyle - sorry to say, not an April fools joke!

    Mike - did you just admit to watching Jay Leno?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwww, bacon flavored anything is gross.
    I love me some real bacon though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want anything bacon-flavored except bacon. But I wonder, as you do, how this came to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The people who made Baconaise and Bacon Salt have produced a bacon flavored lube! Which could be the grossest thing I've ever heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so fucking GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST