Thursday, April 29, 2010

RAINY DAYS AND DOGGIES ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE

Miss Truvy is a high-maintenance dog. Not in a bad way but she does require your attention and on rainy days when she doesn't take her long walks, cause she doesn't like getting wet, she'll bring out every toy to play with. In fact, if you don't start playing with her, she gets another toy and starts piling them up at your feet. I took this photo after cleaning up her toys twice and you can't even see the others in the next room and on the furniture.
If I'm not playing, eating or being paid attention to, it must be nap time.
        - Miss Truvy

12 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

How sweet!

Bob said...

She's adorable!

Gummi Bare said...

awwww

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

The piling up of toys is hilarious. What a sweetie :o)

Steven Anthony said...

Miss Truvy and my chin chin seem to have a bunch in common.. :)

RJ in SoCal said...

Awww. My Tonkinese cat is the same way. Gotta have attention 24/7 but cute and charming when they ask for it.

Mike, Studio city said...

You have a beautiful child, pet. But as one parent to another would say, "they are always most beautiful when the are asleep". A real cutie just like her father.

Rick said...

Reminds me of my Bandit. There are always toys strewn all over the house.

robertga99 said...

So cute! I love dogs! When my Scooby is ready to play he goes to his toy box and takes one at a time out until he finds the right one to play with that day. So cute!

Stephen said...

At my house we call that- THE PARADE OF TOYS.

My dogs don't like the rain & they are terriers, meant to work on the farm.

Sashindoubutsu said...

Cute doggie!^^

Ur-spo said...

It's a dog's life, after all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST