Monday, May 3, 2010

MUG SHOT MONDAY

For some reason and without warning, one of my favorite blogs closed shop -- AGAIN -- hip n edgy and before that famous like me. If you know why or where he has gone, I'd appreciate knowing. Until then, I have decided to do my own version of one of my favorite weekly posts of his -- MUG SHOT MONDAY. My version will be somewhat different and will hopefully improve.

BEAT UPS
The eyeshadow on the eyelid not under the eye.


I'd like to nurse his wounds.


Pretty green eyes.


It's really just a deviated septum.


He looks like he was rough even before the battering.

9 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

ouch...lol

R.J. In The 619 said...

Some of these guys look like they hit every branch of the ugly tree when they fell off it.

Mike, Studio city said...

Sean, I feel the same way. Donnie, "hip 'n' edgy" just stopped. I hope he is fine. Last time he stopped I sent him an email stating that I missed him and got no reply. This time I just figure he will reappear.

robertga99 said...

YIKES!
This is why I stay out of trouble. I don't want an un-authorized pic of me floating around out there.
:)'

Michael Rivers said...

I hope he comes back. I love his blog!

Ur-spo said...

how come these guys never smile?

Adventures In Gay Dating said...

Damn, that's a motley bunch. The first guys looks like the guy that was running the tilt-o-whirl last time I went to a carnival (sans black eyes).

Peter said...

Sean, if you take over the "consession" I hope you add also the bad hair pics.

It's to bad Donny closed shop again.

cb said...

Reminds me of a friend of mine who would send me the mugshots of the johns and prostitutes caught in the Frogtown area of Minneapolis.

Hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST