Monday, May 10, 2010

MUG SHOT MONDAY

For some reason and without warning, one of my favorite blogs closed shop -- AGAIN -- hip n edgy and before that famous like me. If you know why or where he has gone, I'd appreciate knowing. Until then, I have decided to do my own version of one of my favorite weekly posts of his -- MUG SHOT MONDAY. My version will be somewhat different and will hopefully improve.

BAD HAIR DAY



Could this be SJP?


Where's the bowl's mugshot?


Did she get that swirl at Carvel?

Fluffy? Is that you?











5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took this up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just learned "skullet" the other day and that first guy is rockin' an awesome one. I hope he's single!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny my partner and I snapped an entire series of "bad hair" photos when we were vacationing in Australia this past Autumn. A few of these remind me of some of the interesting hair styles we witnessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST