Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MUG SHOT MONDAY - ON TUESDAY

PROSTITUTION - NO REALLY!

Lee? That Idol thing not work out already?

Hello 1970's.

Pat?

Cher without the touch-ups.

She couldn't pay me!

What ever you say.



Not quite the sexy librarian I ordered. 

No teeth, no scraping.

For some reason and without warning, one of my favorite blogs closed shop -- AGAIN -- hip n edgy and before that famous like me. If you know why or where Donnie has gone, I'd appreciate knowing. Until then, I have decided to do my own version of one of my favorite weekly posts of his -- MUG SHOT MONDAY. My version will be somewhat different and will hopefully improve.

9 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty & worth the $!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one looks so much like the rednecks in my neck of the woods. They *all* have mustaches and short hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, a couple of those look like guys I went to high school with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brahm - did you go to HS in San Francisco? That's where I got these shots from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have decided it is rude to shut down blogs without warning, explanation or good bye. We don't allow this in friendships; blogs should be no different in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Mugshot Mondays. They're always good for a chuckle or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! I know what I'm doing this weekend. Go toothless prostitution!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There may or may not have been a couple guys in that lineup that I would do.

    I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the "cher" picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST