Monday, June 21, 2010

MUG SHOT MONDAY

Pretty eyes.

Don't drop the soap cutie.

I'll nurse your wounds.

You've got potential kid.

It looks like his head was cut off and replaced with someone else's.

I think you have it on backwards.

For some reason and without warning, one of my favorite blogs closed shop -- AGAIN -- hip n edgy and before that famous like me. If you know why or where Donnie has gone, I'd appreciate knowing. Until then, I have decided to do my own version of one of my favorite weekly posts of his -- MUG SHOT MONDAY.

10 comments:

  1. Must have been quite a fight.

    And Frankenstein is A.L.I.V.E. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have it on backwards!

    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first 4 guys are very attractive! I am now curious to know what crime they committed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone this week was from the "Beaten-up" grouping - no reason for arrest listed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn. This is one rough looking bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch. The first pic, is that the guy from lord of the rings?

    ReplyDelete
  7. he does have pretty eyes....Hey whats with #5???! I thought they killed Saddam Hussein

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really dislike it when a blog suddenly disappears. I realize there is no rule, but it should be common courtesy to at least say I am going to buy and why. in real life, friends don't suddenly disappear, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It scares me that I'm attracted to mug shots. I'm with Paul Benjamin on this one. I wish my recent online dates looked half as good as the first four of these mug shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys with police records are always hotter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST