Sunday, June 13, 2010

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

In a few short hours, season 3 of True Blood airs at 9pm on HBO. If you haven't been watching or need a quick reminder, here are season's 1 & 2 in five minutes.



As for me, not only will I be watching but I'll be drinking my Tru Blood. I had wanted it for the second season but it came too late so I held off drinking it until tonight. I'll drink my first bottle straight but then I'll have a TB Martini.

Here's another drink suggestion:

French 75 (Vampire Style)
1 part gin
1/2 lemon
1/2 sugar
2 dashes Peychaud's bitters

Mix and add to a Champagne flute. Top with equal parts Champagne and Tru Blood.



5 comments:

  1. I can not wait...the only thing that could make it better is a bottle of tb....were did u get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's only available @ HBO.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colleague of mine has recommended that I watch True Blood as a matter of urgency. I have ordered the box set. I hope I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this drink; thank you for the tip.
    I am always open to new boozes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got HBO yesterday...free for 3 month because they can't fix my cable. If I had a picture, I would have watched it. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST