Sunday, August 15, 2010

DOG LOGIC

I read this over at Ray's Cowboy and it made me feel so good I had to steal it so I could share it. Thanks Ray!

There is no psychiatrist in the 

world like a puppy licking 
your face.

-Ben Williams 




















The reason a dog has so many friends is 
that he wags his tail instead of 
his tongue.

-Anonymous 








A dog is the only thing
on earth that loves you 
more than he loves himself.

-Josh Billings 













The average dog is a nicer person 
than the average person.

-Andy Rooney 













Anybody who doesn't know what 
soap tastes like never washed a dog.

- Franklin Jones 
















If your dog is fat, 
you aren't getting enough exercise.

-Unknown 












My dog is worried about the
economy because Alpo 
is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in 
dog money.

-Joe Weinstein 

















If you pick up a starving dog
 and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; 
that is the principal difference between a dog and a 
man.

- Mark Twain










 

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives 
whole.

-Roger Caras 













If you think dogs can't count, try putting three 
dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only 
two of them.

-Phil Pastoret

8 comments:

  1. I knicked the last one too from Ray, not for immediate use, but you never know when it comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. All of them, actually. Well, maybe not Andy Rooney, but that's for different reasons.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no psychiatrist in the
    world like a puppy licking
    your face.

    I love, love, love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the plug. I feel honored here.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever had a psychiatrist lick your face?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Sean, for the good post. Good pics and good quotes. I need to get me a puppeh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur-spo, thats funny, and no I haven't, yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST