Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MUG SHOT DAY

Bad hair day edition! Cast your vote for the convict most in need of a makeover.

#1 The 70's called and they said you can keep it.
#2 How about some more off the top?

#3 The Santa Clause look is the new black.
#4 At least it looks like he like it.

#5 I'd make that face too if my hair turned out like that.

#6 Where's Raggedy Andy?

#7 I think you have that on backwards.

#8 One of the things you should use a Sharpie for.
#9 Bitch! You now how long it took me to get it like this?

#10 The Mullet 2010. 

11 comments:

  1. I think they all need help equally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOve mug shot day. Thanks for making me smile.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10. Skullets are never cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actuallly, No. 1's 'fro is kind of cool. No. 3 startled me because his hair looks just like my late mother's, only not as clean and sparkly. And No. 10? Good Lord, look how far down his hairline would be if he didn't shave! I wonder if there is any brain underneath that skull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean, I don't think I could ever allow myself to get arrested. The thought of possibly looking as bad as any of these people is truly frightening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no button for "All of the Above."

    This is a scary, motley bunch of hardcore trash. I wouldn't want to be in a dark room with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH God...what a motley crew this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. remind me to get a hair cut prior to my mug shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to (ashamedly) admit that #1 reminds me of my very first hair perm. In about 1980. At Fantastic Sams in Boise. Oy vey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST