Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MUG SHOT WEDNESDAY

Meet the under 20 crowd from Florida.

How could I not post this one?

Oh yes! Please.

I could cheer him up!

I can't tell if he's in a straight jacket or wearing an elegant wrap.
Either way, that hair is making its own statement.

Wasn't he on American Idol?

Tyra told me to hold my head like this whenever I have my mug shot taken.

Home Alone 10 - Behind Bars.

Have I posted him before? He's worth repeating.

Grizzly Adams - The Early Years.

Two words: Eye Brows.

12 comments:

  1. I would break number 2 out of jail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually comment on your mug shots but these are too classic. The HAIR, dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 I don't think it's a wrap, it's his parachute. The wind swept hair gives it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2, 3 & 8 are the ones to help break free... and join me in my bed. [is 18 legal ion Florida?]

    #1 tried on an early Halloween mask, or did he trip over while lighting his joint or after he took a shot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm gonna have to go for #3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd and 8th ones can be with me. Number 4 is wearing a hospital gown.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number Two all the way! He would clean up nicely. Very sweet looking boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number one - I love wild blond hair. He'd be cute after a scrub-up - I'd be happy to oblige.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel numbers 3 and 8 could be winners this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST