Thursday, December 23, 2010

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS





I got Miss Truvy and The Tramp new collars for Christmas and couldn't wait to give them to them.

The collars are posed in front of a ceramic Christmas tree my mom made in 1971! The pinkish one is for Miss Truvy and the other is for The Tramp. I like them to have complimentary collars but it's not necessary. What is necessary is that Truvy's look girlish and Tramp's be boyish this helps people use the correct pronouns.  I couldn't be happier at how good they look and how good they look in them although you can't tell by their photo's.

Below are the two best pics I was able to get of Truvy and Tramp in front of the fake fireplace. They hate being posed (especially together) and react as if they're about to be punished.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!


15 comments:

Julius said...

You both look great and I love the collars.

Woof to you later!

kaleidoscope said...

they look wonderful:)

Merry christmas

Blobby said...

oh they're so cute, though the one on the right looks like s/he might bite off my face in a matter of seconds. :)

Cubby said...

Nice doggies!

BosGuy said...

Merry Christmas

Sean said...

Blobby - the one on the right is Tramp and a complete sweetheart. Truy will let you know exactly what she thinks of you and then eventually lick you to death.

Fuzz said...

They look like you had to yell at them so they'd lay still long enough to get a picture. Uh-oh...dad's getting mad.

Sean said...

Fuzz - I actually did a little and I feel so bad about that. Made me feel like a real parent.

Rick said...

Oh, what great pictures. I just finished wrapping Bandit's gifts...he got a collar too. Shhh!

R.J. said...

Those are very nice collars. Merry Christmas!

Dustin said...

OMG for YEARS my gradma put that same ceramic light up tree on the table I now sit at . . . I had totally forgotten about it! I need to ask my mom tomorrow where the hell it is. I am guessing upstairs in the attic.

Wonder Man said...

great gifts

Kyle said...

Sean, you are a good dad. The collars are beautiful. I'm sure they will be happy with anything they get. They are adorable in the photos, but they always are. Happy Holidays!

David said...

Have a great Christmas as well. And the kids look fine!

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

Happy Holidays Sean.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST