Saturday, January 8, 2011

THE GREEN HORNET



I only know three things about the Green Hornet:

  1. I watched it when I was a kid but can't remember a single thing about it.
  2. That Bruce Lee co-starred and I know this because of all the Bruce Lee bios I've watched.
  3. I will not be seeing the remake, even if you paid me.
The purpose of this post is to inform you that Syfy will be airing the original series on Tuesday, Jan 11 from 10 am through 11pm. I guess that makes four things I know about the Green Hornet. I'll set the DVR and see what memories are aroused and if I find it entertaining all these years later.





7 comments:

  1. I never got into the Green Hornet. When I was a kid I used to love the comic books with the super heroes like Batman, Superman, and (get this) Plastic Man (he could stretch.) I used to like the movie short serials like Flash Gordon and (yes) Superman with Kirk Alyn and the one and only Lois Lane, Noell Noell. I may have some names spelled wrong but you understand. I just could never identify with later versions of the super heroes. I'm missing that gene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I remember watching it, but don't remember a thing about it either. Two things disappoint re the latest version.
    1. The casting. Seth Rogen? Really? Couldn't find someone hot?
    2. The phrase "no spandex". Again, I can't remember if the original included the typical superhero costumes, but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me among those who always watched this show and don't remember a thing about it. I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too never saw the original green hornet. I will see the movie, from curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but I really don't want to see this film. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I watched it and that Adam West and Burt Ward were in a Batman crossover episode, but that's about all I remember. Personally, I find Seth just a bit on the adorable side, though he was cuter 30 pounds ago (but that's just me). Oh - and you can now see my Top 10 Sci-Fi picks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't remember the original show at all. We saw a trailer for the film and didn't think it looked very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST