Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MUG SHOT WEDNESDAY

Today I visited Chicago's Mug Shots and as usual, they were short on lookers but rich in ewwww's.

#1
This one I like.

#2
Looks like an outtake for International Male circa 1985.

#3
A little rednecky for my taste.

#4
My first thought was NERD ALERT then I read his crimes: Murder, Attempted Murder, Sexual Assault and Arson. I guess he confused reality with World of Warcraft.

#5
Prostitution - who'd pay for this?

#6
Different person, same crime and same question: Prostitution - who'd pay for this?

#7
At least this one went for the librarian look.

#8
I can see her earning a living but this must be her first arrest. She's going to loose it.

7 comments:

  1. You have to wonder why more hot people aren't getting themselves in trouble? I like the asian girl who's crying in her pic... you have to wonder what she did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the Windy City's finest... it can only be #1. #3 is still high on something and #4 played WoW for 48 hours before doing the deed [crime].

    If you're straight and desperate I can see why one would go to one of these 'girls of the street'. IMHO a hand job is cheaper! Or buy a FleshJack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number 2, he is HOT.

    But you nailed me laughing on all of the others.

    Thanks for the laugh.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could be reincarnated as a female, I would definitely be a prostitute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the asian "woman" is the hottest of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one for me. The rest? No way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST