Monday, January 17, 2011

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE SEASON 3

The third season of RuPaul's Drag Race premiers next Monday at 10pm on Logo so I thought I'd feature two of the dragtestants each day this week.


30, St. Petersburgh, FL
Alexis is a native of Puerto Rico but call her a "Latin" Queen and be prepared to be read to the filth. A fierce competitor, this Disney princess has the talent and tenacity to make it to the top. Before she gets there, however, Alexis will have to prove that she is more than just a regional queen.


25, Elmwood Park, NJ
This New Jersey diva has her competition gagging with envy and with good reason: she's got the body of a goddess. Cocky and confident, Carmen dares you to find a flaw on her figure. In fact, she double dares you. But is Carmen all curves and no substance?

5 comments:

  1. I was kind of late to the game, last season was the first time I watched the show. It was love at first sight. I can't wait until, the new one begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this show and absolutely adore RuPaul. hope it's ok that i came by and checked out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the first season but I loved the second season. I can't wait for next Monday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the show where RuPaul is out of drag? I caught part of it once while I was changing channels. Not my cup of tea. Sorry. All that "queenie stuff". I guess I'm a little tired of these people presenting the face of gay folk to the straight folk. They don't represent me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST