The Adjustment Bureau is a fast paced and engaging movie. Unlike Inception, you always know what is happening, you just don't know exactly how it's getting there. I recommend it.
- The opening credits are really fun because of all the real life politicians, celebrities and NY news people making cameos.
- Matt Damon gets more handsome every year.
- I think Matt's character is ultimately evil. You'll debate this with your friends.
- John Slattery - enough said.
- I liked Emily Blunt in the first half of the movie but they didn't really develop her character and I didn't like her in the second half.
- The AB seemed to be taken from several Twilight Zone episodes.