Saturday, March 5, 2011

THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU



The Adjustment Bureau is a fast paced and engaging movie. Unlike Inception, you always know what is happening, you just don't know exactly how it's getting there. I recommend it.

  • The opening credits are really fun because of all the real life politicians, celebrities and NY news people making cameos. 
  • Matt Damon gets more handsome every year.
  • I think Matt's character is ultimately evil. You'll debate this with your friends.
  • John Slattery - enough said.
  • I liked Emily Blunt in the first half of the movie but they didn't really develop her character and I didn't like her in the second half.
  • The AB seemed to be taken from several Twilight Zone episodes.

7 comments:

David Allen Waters said...

I've bben on the fence about seeing this one...I love both Matt and Emily, the comercials just don't make it seem all that great...I think based on your review, I'll give it a try. Thanx:)

John Gray said...

I was not sure about this one but will see it on your recomendation!

Cubby said...

I have a perpetual crush on Matt Damon. I can't wait to see this flick.

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Thanks for the review, I am so excited to see this movie. LOVE Matt Damon....a good Boston boy!

Tracy said...

I do like the movie reviews - keep 'em coming, thanks!

Mike, Studio city said...

Thanks for the info on this film. We are going to go see it. :)

John Forgetta said...

I saw it yesterday. Not bad. It reminded me of a romantic Matrix. I'm a sucker for these kinds of movies and I wanted to like it more than I did, but it fell short for me and I'm not sure why. I think it needed a shower scene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST