Monday, March 21, 2011

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY


I was surfing this weekend and stopped on Poplab on LogoTv. For once they were playing a video and not a commercial. Anyway, the beginning of the video is kinda artsy and late-eighties like so I continued to watch. I didn't know who or what I was watching until 1.40 of the video below. It's Willow Smith!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But maybe I'm not. After her I Whip My Hair, which I think is a very good video and a song that is designed to play over and over in your brain until it turns to mush so I've posted it too, I was surprised at how good this song and video are. I'm not going out to buy it but I may listen to it if it comes on the radio. What's most surprising is that if I heard this on the radio, I would have thought it was Rihanna.



10 comments:

  1. I think that my daughter would like you as her boyfriend. You are 7, right? I can only assume.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. I certainly can't judge. I've been accused on many ocassions of having the musical taste of a teenage girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. musical taste vary...I still like Miley's party in the usa...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nothing wrong with who you like i like miley and justin but Shhh don't tell my son i would totally loose cool points with him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 1st watched Willow Smith sing this in a live performance on New Year's Eve. I forget which channel it was.

    She is really talented, and, truly, this child is destined to be a trillionaire by the time she is 20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not like that song though I did hear an SNL version of Neil Young doing it that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time I heard of Willow. Thank you for broadening my horizons. I know so little (actually nothing) of current music. I'm one of those dinosaurs of the 80's. (and 70's....and 60's) I'm stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This song somehow seems too old for her. IMHO only. They are not mine so it is, of course, none of my business, but I find it disturbing how much Will and Jada Smith pimp out those kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scientology is no doubt delighted to know they will have another 10% to add to their bank accounts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST