Monday, March 7, 2011

THE DUMBEST THING MEME



Stevie (over at nicetoseestevieb) proposed a Five Degrees meme of sorts.  Five questions to be answered to give greater insight into the writer’s psyche. The first topic?  The Dumbest Thing you’ve done.

I've done many dumb things, we all have, but this event I thought would give you the best laugh. My boyfriend had had some early morning, pre-work fun and either I decided to keep my metal cockring (see above) on or it wouldn't come off. Either way, I wore it to work where I was managing a watch store with hardwood floors.

I no sooner opened the doors when I had my first customer. As I was showing her her selection, btw we were both on the same side of the counter, I felt a little run down my leg followed by a loud pinging! Fortunately I instantly realized what was happening and was able the get my foot over the cockring before she could see it. I don't know if she saw or heard anything but she never commented and I learned two lessons. The first is if you are going to leave the house wearing a metal cockring, wear briefs or boxer briefs NOT boxers, at least briefs stand of change of catching the ring if it comes off. Secondly, don't leave the house wearing a metal cockring unless it is part of the dress code of your destination.



17 comments:

  1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one thats had a blowout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by all means, remember to take them off before heading to the airport. You can't count on having your strip search performed by a hot security guard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that was seriuosly funny don't mean to laugh but couldn't help it

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!

    That's a story to tell the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also done this MEME and given you a shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great story. I think I'm going to do this meme also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca - I'm glad you laughed, that was the point of the telling the story.

    Mind of Mine - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mind is racing-what if the customer was a guy and was well aware what it was. Oh my. What could have happened then.
    Funny. At least it wasn't at church.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In a strange way I thank you for your post. I thought I was the only one who had trouble keeping such "accessories" on after the party was over.
    I was fortunate enough to be wearing briefs and not in a store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is particularly good advise for those of us who go commando. But then again, my cock rings are made of rubber.

    Saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've down the boxer shorts/drop the ring routine myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. praise jesus that it fell off!!

    You forgot corollary lesson #3 (which I learned the HARD way):

    NEVER use a steel ring that is too small! We played and played, and I stayed hard as rock. Loads of fun, so to speak.

    A while after play, still hard, now uncomfortable.

    1 hour later, hard and hurting, balls the size of a clinched fist.

    2 hours later, after soaking in a cold bath with ICE, still hard, now painful.

    Hour 3 - steel saw to cut the ring off. Terrifying!!!

    Big fan of rubber rings, now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST