Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PASSENGER PICK UP: PETER OF TIPPIN' THE SCALES

Tippin'n The Scales
Peter is a 55 year old man from Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I love his tales of his travels around his beloved city, his adventures with his sister's dog Julius when he comes to visit, his Post- it quotes and his Food Quotes. In June 2007 a lap-band was placed around his stomach. In his blog he'll keep you up-to-date of what is happening in his life, his weight, his BMI and other things he thinks you would like to know. Stop by and say hello.




PASSENGER PICKUP 
A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
Trailering - News and Political Blogs
Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs



7 comments:

  1. he sounds nice, I'll check him out ;)

    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog filled with little gems that you bring with you in the morning when leaving for work and share with your buddies.
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will definitely check him out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Peter! Thanks for giving him a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Peter as well. I love The Netherlands and enjoy reading his blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST