Friday, April 15, 2011

SCREAM 4: I DIDN'T


I didn't scream but I did enjoy it. The biggest problem with this movie is that it could have been the original. If this had been the first movie, it would have been great and this is probably one of the best fourth squeals but there were no real surprises.

There were lots of little jokes that made me chuckle and I'm sure I missed a few. It was interesting to see the chemistry between Dewey and Gail mimic David and Courtney.

Isn't it a bit ironic (is that its correct use Alanis?) that I was watching a movie called Scream on the National Day of Silence?


4 comments:

  1. "Dewey" was on Andy Cohen last night, he said this was the most like the first movie...I think between him and now your review I am going to go see this one :)

    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the first Scream movie in Boston and people were all dressed up like the killer. It sort of freaked me out but I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review Sean. The reception for the 4th Scream seems to be mixed. It sounds like it is more funny than scary, which means we will probably like it more than a serious sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only wanna admit that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.
    cool math games gluey
    cool math games bouncing balls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST