Friday, June 10, 2011

200,000 HITS!




Thank you. What else can I say? It seems so simple but not enough people say it or feel it. Well, I do. I started blogging as a simple way to keep track of the blogs I enjoyed reading and then one day I posted that it was my only intent and because I disliked seeing the blank page but as I began leaving comments I started getting visits and I slowly put my feet in the posting pool and I'm typically a jump-in sorta guy.

The more blogs I followed, the more I learned about my own limitations but also what thoughts and bits of information I could contribute - my niche if you will. That niche has hit 200,00 hits and over 140 followers. I know I'll never be a Joe.My.God, Bill in Exhile, Mangina Monologues, I Should Be Laughing, Iced Tea and Sarcasm, Retired in Delaware, Tippin' The Scales, Deep Blue, Alokoli, Ray's Cowboys, West of Mayberry, David Dust and many of the other blogs I so enjoy and am inspired by - even, god help me, Brettcajun (see my Passengers for links) and I cool with it.

I have yet to meet anyone but I have made numerous friends (not just bloggers but commenters as well) and what an amazing benefit that is!

I make this promise to you, "To continue to post regularly and to say goodbye and not just disappear should that ever come. So Thank You and here's to the next 200,000!




20 comments:

  1. You have a grea blog... I have followed for a long time. I particularly enjoy your Mugshot Wednesday's - wish you could do more of that, it is hilarious. Keep up the good work buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 200K.
    A milestone well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    And I aspire to be you. m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...but in my opinion your blog is so good it should have done 2 million.

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sean! Well done!
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started visiting blogs about three years ago. You became one of my faves right away. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm already looking forward to doggie pics tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I enjoy popping in and I've discovered many new blogs through yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sean, hugs and congratulations to this result. You've done it all yourself, don't you forget that.

    It's your unique style and niche that attract us to come and visit you.

    It's good to know you online, and hope to meet you sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations... I enjoy your blog tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opps !
    I am getting 'caught up' here, and found this.
    I am contrite to be so late - may there be 200,000 more real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sean, congrats on reaching this particular milestone! We love your blog; keep on going as long as it makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hit 1,000,000 sometime last year. It's easy! You just gotta put out to your readership and sprinkle lots of half-naked pics of yourself on your blog. Do you make out with other bloggers? I was just curious. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST