Friday, January 27, 2012

MADONNA CALENDAR 1986

A few years ago some poor soul had all his belongings thrown on the curb and picked clean. However, I did spy Madonna's 1986 calendar (in great shape) and snagged it for one of my Madonna obsessed friends. For some reason I forget, he told me to keep it. I stumbled upon it the other day and thought that it would make a good post. My camera needs replacing and my photo taking skills improving but I'm sure you'll enjoy a trip back to 1986.














7 comments:

  1. I don't need this but what a fun give-away. Someone will love it! m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these pics brings back a lot of happy memories from the 80's. What's really cool is that in 2014 you can actually use this calendar. I just checked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was actually pretty then.

    Now, she has that mummified, Upper Eastside look and those God awful zombie hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i still have mine not sure but nice giveaway someone will appriate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1986. Well if I ignore the presence of "the gay cancer," the Regan's(and all the shit that came with them), and forget all the fucked up crap directed my way, it was quite a lovely decade. Great music, great clothes, great TV, great movies, etc.. Sean, you should keep the calendar. It has a story and personal history. Besides it is the Material Girl .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make a contest out of it. It will be fun!

    Does the calendar come via personal delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus Bachman called. He wants his calendar back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST