Tuesday, August 23, 2011

JUST CALL ME MELLOW YELLOW



I could have also titled this post:
  • Don't It Make My Blue Eyes Green
  • I Think I'm Turning Japanese
  • He's Got Increasingly Yellow Eyes
I woke up Sunday with yellow eyes and have gotten progressively yellow everywhere else to match. I know there are several reasons this could be happening but couldn't get to see my doctor until 5pm tonight. Keep your fingers crossed it's nothing serious. I'll update when I know more.

This probably explains my lack of energy and overall feeling like crap the last 2-3 weeks and why I haven't been commenting as much as I usually do. I barely have/had enough mental energy to read your blogs let alone comment on them.

10 comments:

  1. Im saying a prayer, lighting candles, keeping my fingers crossed and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing an accurate diagnosis and speedy return to health my friend. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand this happening to you!!
    Please keep us posted - even if you have to ask s.o.else to post for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope everything works out. Liver's nothing to fool with. My fingers and toes are crossed and I'm sending you good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I hope you're going to be okay and it's nothing serious. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hon, this doesn't sound good. This sounds like Jaundice.

    Hope you get the right treatment and enough rest to overcome this. On the plus side: Now you've time to read that book you couldn't finish before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...do you hope you're doing better. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found out Sean. Get all your tests. I hope this is nothing. Still, get the tests. A blood test should show the cause of your symptoms. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST