Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MUG SHOT THURSDAY

#1

#2
Former MLB Pitcher
Can you imagine him at 25? Woof!

#3
I think the cuts and bruises add a certain sexiness.

#4
He'll gonna have my kind of fun.

#5
I'm going to hurt you but you'll like it.

#6
A dab will do ya.

#7
I luv me some geeks.

#8

#9
Arrested for illegal time travel.

#10
This week's glam shot.

#11
Ummm...you missed a spot.

#12
Do you want me in my football uniform?

#13
I think it should read FUCK ME because that's exactly what's going to happen. A LOT!

9 comments:

  1. wow, what a motley crew....

    #7 does have amazing lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many could be "interesting"... after some heavy grooming!

    Right there on the spot, I pick #1! My type exactly! ;)
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I porked #9 back in high school, in 1982.

    I'd be VERY happy to pork #12, but only if I could get someone to help me hold him down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 does it for me, at 25 but also at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #7 is soooo cute! #13 has killed three people. That's what those tear tattoos stand for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST