Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sorry....I'm fine

Hey Guys, I'm sorry about not posting all week but my mom had a minor relapse and went into the hospital Monday. I have hardly had a minute as my dad and sister have the flu or a cold and couldn't help. I'm exhausted but mom will be home mon or tues. If I have this right, an infection is causing her to be anemic which is the root of the problem.

I'll have a Sun post but we'll have to see after that.

thank for you're kindness and understanding,

Sean 

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mother's health problems. Hope she is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Mom feels better soon and thanks again for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Mom will be in good health soon. AND PLEASE, take care of yourself. Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're all on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no worries about us here. On se débrouille bien. Family should always come first. I hope they're able to take care of the infection, and have her back to 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faimly come first and you are doing the right thing.
    Sean we, you loyal bloggers fan will stand behind you any time, thick or thin. We will wait for you.

    Hope your Mother is doing better.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I join the conga line to offer thoughts of you and your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sorry to read that and hope that she is on the mend as well as your Dad and Sister who sound like they are a bit under the weather.

    Be good,
    BosGuy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST