Saturday, November 5, 2011

A DOGABLY PAWFECT OPERATION


Today's post is dedicated to my little girl, Miss Truvy. On Monday, Truvy will have an operation to remove an abnormal growth from her lower eyelid that is too abnormal now. She's had it for about two years. She'll also have a fatty tumor removed and her teeth cleaned. (she has great teeth and doesn't need a real cleaning but since she'll be under, a little polishing is a good idea.



She goes in at 8:30 am and should be home by 3:30 that afternoon. The worst part of all of this will be making her wear that cone of silence. I'll be sure to take plenty of pics because I know her and she'll be staring at me with those big brown eyes and the most pitiful looks just begging to take the cone off.

Please keep her in your thoughts on Monday and send lots of positive energy our way. Thanks!!









10 comments:

Jay Simser said...

What a sweetie, will keep her (and you) in my thoughts.

Peter said...

Give her an extra belly rub from me. Oh, get one too Sean! ;o)

R.J. said...

I'll definitely be thinking good thoughts about Miss Truvy. I hope all goes well for everyone this coming week.

Will said...

Prayers for Miss Truvy for an uneventful and successful operation and recovery.

Prayers for Sean for peace while she is in surgery.

Please give her extra snuggles today and tomorrow (if she goes for that sort of thing).

becca said...

wish you all well and that things go smoothly. hugs

Ur-spo said...

indeed, such a lovely pooch!

cb said...

I hope she came out of it just fine!

Stan said...

What we won't do for the ones we love.

Ron said...

I can tell that Miss Truvy is a real sweetheart. My best to you and her.

Tim said...

If you've seen Up, then you know you got the name wrong.

It is the "Cone of Shame."

:)

She will be just fine. Love will see her through. (You, you're going to be a nervous wreck!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST