Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CHRISTOPHER MELONI: TRUE BLOODS NEWEST VAMPIRE

What's that on your face? :)

Tickle my feet?

Is this wide enough?

I'll be naked, on the floor and ready when you cum in.

Tattoo.

I'm dirty and need to take a shower.

You takl'n to me?

I was just admiring that bubble but of yours.

Fuck yah! Take it all the way.

Thanks, that was great.

Just some beefcake.

I can be a pretty boy as well.

I think you like me better this way.

Sooooo satisfied. 
Thanks to MNPP for many of the pics.

9 comments:

  1. I developed a serious case of the hots for him during his stint on "Oz", and nearly tinkled when I heard he'd be a Fang next year. He'd turn me into a fangbanger for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go out and buy Oz on dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go out and start watching True Blood. What season will he be on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is he really going to be on True Blood. It is going to be smoking HOT if so.

    WOOF
    Ray

    Love him in OZ Allot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No-o-o, Chris, you are no pretty boy.
    You are one long-lasting, hunka hunka burnin' hot MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a nod on Kenneth in the 212!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and P.S. - I think I need to re-subscribe to HBO...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST