Saturday, February 4, 2012

A DOGABLY PAWFECT TRIBUTE

Moby, Scott and Ripley
One of my favorite bloggers, Scott of Bill In Exile and his partner Richard, suffered an unimaginable double loss this week. On January 30th their dog Moby unexpectedly died from a twisted stomach at the age of 12. Three days later their dog Ripley died, apparently of a broken heart, at the age of 14. They will be missed. I've been holding Truvy and Tramp especially close this week.










Special thanks to Peter for the Pawfect banner!


Visit our other doggie-friends: 
and join in all the doggy fun.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this Sean. Bill forbids me to ever get a dog again after we lost our last one over ten years ago. I wish I could change his mind but losing our dogs was perhaps the worst thing to happen to him in his life. He was in therapy for two years. I hope your friend recovers alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is horrible to have these events happen so close to each other. I'm still sad after losing a couple of cats over the years. I hope Scott and Richard are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts go to Scott and Richard, its terrible to lose one, but two in one week is too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST