Friday, March 9, 2012

CHILDHOOD CRUSH: JON-ERIK HEXUM

He was just about the most handsome and most beautiful man I have ever seen. According to all accounts, his personality was just as good-looking - smart, funny, generous and talented. He died over 25 years ago at the age of 26 from a self-inflected accidental gunshot to his head, on his second show, Cover-Up, while trying to entertain his castmates and crew during a break from filming. I still remember hearing the news and I'll always remember those eyes.

I first became aware of him in his first TV show, Voyager, where he played a time traveler who repaired historical events gone wrong. If he were alive today, I don't think Brad or George could hold a candle to him.














9 comments:

  1. WOW, what a blast from the past. I don't think crush covers it... pure and total lust is more like it. I hate to say that I remember when he past away (yes, I'm old). So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when he passed away. Very sad time. The gun he used shot blanks and the air pressure that comes out of the barrel of the gun caused the injury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always had a thing for him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike in AshevilleMarch 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM

    A major league same-age crush for me, many a j/o time fantasy running my fingers through that chest hair and more....

    Thanks for the smiley reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyes... That body... That fur! He was all that and a shot of bourbon.

    He was also Joan Collins' discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was not a crush, but LUST ON FIRST SIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he was a handsome man. I don't remember him. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also had a thing for him. I did not know he passed away, how sad.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST