Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MUG SHOT OF THE YEAR WINNER!

The moment you've all been waiting for, the winner of a fabulous prize package and cab fare to the nearest halfway house to await your Scruff or Jack'd IM:

MUG SHOT OF THE YEAR!
with 40% of the vote

Your 1st Runner Up with 28% of the vote!
The 1st Runner Up is a very important because if for
any reason (sex scandal most likely) the winner is unable
to fulfill his responsibilities, the 1st Runner Up will take over
his responsibilities for the remainder of his rein. 

7 comments:

  1. I will have to admit I perfer the 1st runner up.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the first runner up but congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my choice won (after the cute week #8 guy lost out earlier), I'll stick with him whatever the scandal, woof! Runner-up, get a prison haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! My vote didn't win so I can have him all to myself! :D

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brings whole new meaning to loving bad boys. Very handsome though - that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i certainly have been voting for the runner-up since he came onto the scene here. MUCH cuter than the winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST