Friday, April 20, 2012

GARY SANDY: CHILDHOOD CRUSH

The cast of WKRP in Cincinnati reunited for this year's TV Land Awards and I was instantly reminded of why I used to love this show. Yes, it was funny. Yes, Loni Anderson had the best one-liners. Yes, Gary Sandy had the best hair and wore the tightest jeans. My young head almost exploded when he was "forced" to wear a speedo and made a sexual object while making a promo for WKRP.
Droooooolllllll.

No visibel panty lines!

I wish I could have found these pics posted individually.

I love this style coat and have had one or one similar
to it for years. I think I look good in it
and  it goes perfectly with the Jeep.
After seeing this pic, I think I may have loved it
for a different reason!

12 comments:

Cubby said...

Greg has one of those coats too and I love it when he wears it. Mmmm.

J.P. said...

I had a big crush on him as well. I found a picture of him from the 80s with a mustache and I pretty much went crazy and saved multiple copies.

Max Journals said...

He had great hair (on head).
Max

BosGuy said...

Never had a crush on him, but I remember my parents loved watching that show.

Ron said...

We agree again Sean. Gary was hot...in Cleveland and everywhere else.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this actor before and I've never seen even one episode of this televison show either. I can see (from the photo of him in the tight blue jeans) how there could be some attraction. But, I've gotta say that now...in these photos...he looks like a Lesbian. (Sorry) - Montana Cowboy

Sean said...

Cowboy - the pics are from 1980.

Rick said...

1980 was a HOT year and the beginning of some good and sad times in that decade. American Gigilo, Richard Gere in gravity boots, and Blondie, just off the top of my head.

Ray's Cowboy said...

He was HOT back then. I love those tight arse jeans of his. I think he help th eshow out big time with Loni. But he was the best looking.

WOOF
Ray

RG said...

Unfortunately, Mr. Sandy has not fared well against Father Time. He's such a puffy-face booze bag now.

Anonymous said...

Just curious. Is Gary Sandy gay?

Sean said...

Anon - he's not out but the rumors are pretty strong that he is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST