Thursday, May 3, 2012

A PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - BLOG CHALLENGE: 5.3

I had errands to do yesterday and one of the easiest ways to
piss me off is to leave your cart loose in the lot or  in a 

parking spot.The ones left in handicapped spots or 
pushed up onto the medians are the worst.

Jim, of Jim's Stuff, heard about a blog challenge like this on other blogs and liked the idea. There may have been rules with a theme for each day or something else... but he thought he would just create his own. He asked other bloggers to join him. Every day in May we will take a picture from something happening in our lives, post the picture and maybe a comment about it.

JOIN US!
Pics taken with my iPhone 4S

8 comments:

  1. I am SO with you on this, other one! The height of human laziness. Grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add to this people who think they own everything and bring the cart up to their house some four or five blocks away, don't bring the cart back and leave it somewhere on the street!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sean - looking at some of your recent posts I can't help but notice you have many pics of hot hairy guys.

    I don't know if you like a good read but may I suggest you take a look at the fiction of my friend Kris Andersson?

    He writes some extremely raunchy tales of m/m encounters and the main feature is that all his heroes have to have a full chest rug!

    Look out for Soldiers and Lovers, While the Wife's Away, A Special Gift and Acts of Passion - all very horny and hairy and all available on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sean - looking at some of your recent posts I can't help but notice you have many pics of hot hairy guys.

    I don't know if you like a good read but may I suggest you take a look at the fiction of my friend Kris Andersson?

    He writes some extremely raunchy tales of m/m encounters and the main feature is that all his heroes have to have a full chest rug!

    Look out for Soldiers and Lovers, While the Wife's Away, A Special Gift and Acts of Passion - all very horny and hairy and all available on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Hate that as well. Or the person that takes 2 spots instead of one.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sean,

    Orphan shopping carts abandoned in parking lots, one of my pet peeves too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sean, I've decided to join you on the pic a day in May blog challenge. What a great idea Jim had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST