Saturday, May 5, 2012

A PHOTO A DAY IN MAY: BLOG CHALLENGE 5.5

The Tramp and Miss Truvy.
Morning. Late afternoon. And Night.
For over ten years and counting.
Not complaining.

Jim, of Jim's Stuff, heard about a blog challenge like this on other blogs and liked the idea. There may have been rules with a theme for each day or something else... but he thought he would just create his own. He asked other bloggers to join him. Every day in May we will take a picture from something happening in our lives, post the picture and maybe a comment about it.
JOIN US!
All pics taken with my iPhone 4S

2 comments:

  1. 'Morning. Late Afternoon and Night'. Yup, sounds...exactly the same to me. Since moving to Montana a few years ago, it's the first time in my life I've been able to actually have a dog since I was a child. I've lived in big cities all my adult life, but now I've got plety of space for the 'Morning, Late Afternoon and Night' routine. - Montana Cowboy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST