1. Describe your love making in ice-cream terms.
- It's definitely not vanilla, although vanilla is very enjoyable. It's always a banana split if I'm going to be satisfied but with an ever increasing variety of flavors and lots of toppings - especially a cherry!
2. Do you believe in aphrodisiacs? Which one works on you?
- I think the key to aphrodisiacs is a combination of myth, atmosphere and anticipation. If you take and prepare an aphro or two and sever it with music and candle light with the anticipation of a lustful, hedonistic night of love then you'll succeed. However, giving me two glasses of most any alcohol will work just as well - I can be a cheap date.
3. Have you ever practiced with a fruit or veggie sexually? What and where?
- Not successfully and not after having had the real thing.
4. Have you used food when having sex? On you or on your partner (s)?
- Once or twice but being a virgo, I was more concerned about getting the bedding dirty. It's a fun idea and seems very enticing when read erotica or watching a movie, but in reality, it just didn't work.
5. What fruit or veggie best describes your private parts?
Describe the meal you would cook for a romantic dinner.
- It was our first anniversary and I called and asked his mother to make his favorite dish. I drove 2.5 hours to pick it up and 2.5 hours back. I served it with his favorite wine, candles on the table and my cheesecake.
Questions are posted on Thursdays
Answers are posted on Tuesdays
I invite you to: