Thursday, July 12, 2012

TMI THURSDAYS: SEX SEX SEX ANSWERS


1. Have you ever dropped trou to have sex and realized you made a mistake and bolted?

  • Yes, more then once. First because of nerves, the second thanks to better lighting.


2. Have you ever used the wrong name while having sex or visa versa?

  • Does it count if you didn't know their name to begin with? Just kidding, I've never made that mistake because I never use names - something I learned from All My Children (soap opera)


3. Who is the one crush you jerked off to the most?

  • Easy, my next door neighbor, Billy Hannan. He has the all american, quarter back look, was very nice to me (8 years older), smart and funny. He loved to layout in the backyard, I'd jo watching from my window, he almost never wore a shirt in the summer, had a sexy hairy chest, and would walk from his room to the bathroom naked to shower at night with his beautiful cock swinging to and fro. On a really good night, I get to see his equally good-looking brother, Mark. My neighbors had a door that opened onto a deck and gave me full view of his walks. There was one time where I swear I was caught by his girlfriend while he was tanning cause she reached into his shorts and stroked him a bit before he stopped her. Excuse me..... Okay, I still use that day and him. Come to think of it, he looked a lot like Ben Cohen. That explains a lot.

4. Have you ever slept with a friends bf?
  • Not knowingly. I was out dancing at Badlands, in DC, and got picked up. All was revealed at later that week at JR's where my friend had invited me so he could introduced his boyfriend.


5. Have you ever enjoyed/suffered and injury while having sex?

  • Yes. Socks and wood floors don't go together and too much of a "good thing" can be rough and even break the skin if you struggle too much.

Bonus
Have you named any of your body parts? What names does/have your partners called them?

  • Never named them and never had them named, however, love, cute and tushee have often been mentioned in the same sentence.

Thanks to Loki's Log/Life and Times of a Bi-Runner for this week's questions.

I invite you to:

  • use these questions for own TMI posts
  • post your responses in the comments
  • submit questions for future TMI

3 comments:

  1. 1. Not that I can recall. Worse, I've realized I've made a mistake and STAYED, did the deed then left.

    2. I've never used the wrong name(s). Chances are you call them "guy" or "bud" and all is cool.

    3. HIs name was Scott. He worked at the same grocery store when I was 16 - he was late 20s. I think he was testing me telling me his girlfriend's parents had seen 'Cruising' and some of the scenes in it. I gave him no reaction. I should have. I could have gotten some of that.

    4. I haven't. However twice two of those bf's approached me (diff times). I turned both down.

    5. On an "upstroke" as a guy under me was doing poppers, my movement made them splash into his eye. Party was over then and there.

    6. As a joke I call my penis "Shumba" - you know, like an elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I have dropped trou and realized it was a mistake but I'm a good Southern boy so I went through with the deed so I didn't appear to be rude. :\

    2. I do forget names, IF I knew the name to begin with...so I stick with good all-American moans.

    3. Does owning all the Treasure Island Media movies starring Christian count?

    4. Lexington's gay community is rather small and incestuous, but I've never slept with someone's bf WHILE they were bfs. Or at least without the friend present.

    5. Sadly, sometimes there wasn't enough lube, so I have sexed myself raw once or twice. Poor Babette. :(

    6. I haven't named my parts. (Except for in question #5 and I don't really call my dick Babette. Really.) But I did have a sex partner who was into calling my ass his boy pussy. Yes, I tried not to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Have you ever dropped trou to have sex and realized you made a mistake and bolted?
    Absolutely and I’ve even bolted before unzipping. I once met this guy in Florida who clearly sent me a picture that was neither him nor probably anyone he knew. He looked and acted like Liberace. Twenty seconds flat and I was gone.

    2. Have you ever used the wrong name while having sex or visa versa?
    I have never called anyone by the wrong name but I freely admit to forgetting their name and just not using one. A couple of summers ago, I was fucking this philosophy prof Glenn. The guy would let me drill him for the longest sessions and it took me forever to get him to the place where I would make him cum while I drilled him. Anyway, I was going at him and he turned to me and said, “oh fuck Steve, fuck me harder.” Well, I did fuck him harder but then for an entirely different reason. The dumb ass.

    3. Who is the one crush you jerked off to the most?
    God I wish I had a pic of this guy to show you but I dropped more DNA on my stomach in college jerking off thinking about this guy who lived on my floor. He was an upperclassman and I was a freshman. I think I creamed every morning seeing him in the shower. He had thee really beefy thighs and longer hair. His girlfriend was really nice and a beautiful blonde and I would harden up just seeing them in the library. Sean interpreted this question as which personality/star have you jerked off to and that’s an easy one for me. My man, Matt Hughes.

    4. Have you ever slept with a friends bf?
    Never.

    5. Have you ever enjoyed/suffered an injury while having sex?
    Besides the typical knee burns and sore lower back from fucking? No. I once fell off a bed while rolling around with a guy and cut my forehead pretty good. It kind of turned him on.

    Bonus
    Have you named any of your body parts? What names does/have your partners called them?
    Ha ha – no way man – you will NEVER know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST