Saturday, August 4, 2012

MY BLOGGER DATE


I had to make a quick trip to DC, in on Wed out on Thurs, but I had time to meet up with Larry, Cubby of Patently Queer and his husband Greg.

I met them at the fountain in Dupont Circle and after a few minutes of in-person greetings and saying hello from Anne Marie, we walked to my favorite restaurant, Meiwah.

Over a meat of the best Chinese food in DC, I had General Tso's Tofu, we spoke of Larry and Greg's move from Ohio to DC, Larry's new job, where to go in DC, blogging and all sorts of things.

We had a great time and plan on doing it again. We even took photo by the fountain. Larry looks great and as you know, I hate pics of my self (feet excluded) but Greg did a good job.




5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

Larry looks great - OH HELLZ YEAH!

I hate pics of my self - why? you're gorgeous!

dupont circle, I know it well...childe harold, secondhand bookstores, nice hotels, great place for people watching.

Cubby said...

It was sure nice meeting you Sean. I was just thinking about all the bloggers I've met so far. If I am not mistaken, you are number eight, and in my book eight is great ;-)

Since this pic was taken I had about 4 pounds of hair cut off and I look much better.

Kelly said...

give me a heads up on your next DC trip...I am up there for meetings every now and then... could maybe schedule something to work around

SEAN said...

Kelly - you can count on it! This was a very last minute trip.

Ken Riches said...

Glad you had a blogger meeting. We have done that and are going to continue that on this trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST