Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SEXY HOT MUG SHOT WEDNESDAY: 8.08

All new mugs for you to fantasize and comment over. 
Drop the soap or pick it up!
#1
#2 
#3 
#4
LAST WEEK'S WINNER
The winner with over 60% of the vote!

GLAMOUR MUG SHOT
They couldn't have given him a moist towelette? 
CELEBRITY MUG SHOT
DAN RENZI
MTV Real World Miami
Long time Jeep Guy crush
Model
Numerous MTV Challenge Shows
Columnist for Huffington Post and several LGBT Publications
One of my favorite Bloggers whom I've read since 2004!
How Was Your Day Dan?







11 comments:

  1. #3 looks like he's down there looking for the soap already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like #2 was here before, maybe a repeat offender in different states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week is easy. Number 2 needs to have my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cubby... you wouldn't bear his child?

    ReplyDelete
  5. they got them bad eyes like a gypsy, the lot of them !

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are winners but I like #2 the best. This is a tough week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jim, no, he'd bear my child, over and over and over. However, if he wanted to take my bottom virginity, I wouldn't be opposed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer #2. The first one is jail bait. The third one, I can already tell doesn't give a damn about me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #4 looks a bit like a poor man's Dawson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST