Friday, September 28, 2012

A QUICK UPDATE

I am soooooo tired.

First the bad news: Mom has to share a room this time and Carol and Dan love Faux News. The have it on all day and their favorite shows are O'Reilly and then Hannity. They never mention Romney and complain about "Obama Care" but are grateful for Medicare. Other than that, they are nice people.

Now the good news: My infection continues to heal and doesn't pose a problem anymore. Mom has fought off the bacterial infection and her blood is clear. However, they're not sure where it originated in her body and are afraid that a pocket of it is hiding somewhere. She had a CT today and we get the results Friday. He strength continues to improve and she is probably better now then she has been in a month (she started a very strong anti-cancer drug on 8/27). She'll likely stay in the hospital until next week as a precaution and is complaining about the food and being board. Music to my ears!

Thanks for all the positive energy and kind thought. I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! So sorry. Fox News! Just added torture to being laid up in the hospital. My older brother would have that shit on when I visit them in Florida. I have to leave the house every time. It's unbearable to hear them spew lies!
    Hope the healing for both you and your Mom continue, I'm sending healing energy out your way to L.I.
    Hugs,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put your family in my prayers.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the news regarding health seems to be all good right now for both you and your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear the continued good news for both you and your Mom. Sorry to hear about the non-stop Faux News. I'd go nuts if I had to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she is doing better and in positive spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST