Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SEXY HOT MUG SHOT WEDNESDAY: 9.05

All new mugs for you to fantasize and comment over. 
Drop the soap or pick it up!
#1

#2

#3

#4

LAST WEEK'S WINNER
He took over 75% of your votes in what I thought
was going to be a tough week - a new record!

GLAMOUR MUG SHOT
"Get it Done"
CELEBRITY MUG SHOT
WOODY HARRELSON
The Hunger Games
Zombieland
Semi-Pro
No Country for Old Men 
A Prairie Home Companion 
Will and Grace
The People vs. Larry Flynt 
Natural Born Killers
Cheers
Indecent Proposal 
White Men Can't Jump 







8 comments:

  1. I think I wore that same polo shirt Woody did back around 1979. Ocean Pacific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of these guys frighten me but got to love woody he has a cute tush

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny I was living in Columbus Ohio at the time Woody was arrested for disorderly conduct after he was found dancing in the middle of the street in 1982.

    ReplyDelete
  4. facially it'd be #1, but he doesn't even come close to my height requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 for me please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I am from Texas. I am going to have to go with the A&M Man.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm torn but I'll settle for #2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST