Saturday, October 6, 2012

A DOGABLY PAWFECT MUD BATH

I put the doggies out the other day and because it was so nice I propped the door open and left it up to them to come in on their own. BIG MISTAKE! I got involved in a few things and completely forgot until Tramp found me. If it's possible (and I know it is) he was looking very proud of himself and very happy! He was covered in mud.

I had never seen him this muddy. Like a true Cairn, tramp enjoys a good roll in the mud and for some reason a good roll in poop. Especially fresh poop. It's been many years since he rolled in poop but he still likes to get muddy and on this day, he surpassed himself. I would have taken a pic but I just wanted to get him off the carpet and into the sink. Fortunately, there were only a few paw prints to clean up - it could have been so much worse.

I've posted the bath pic before but the post bath pics were all from that day. Truvy's face is worth a thousand words - mostly "No bath. Please, no bath," repeated over and over and over.

Tramp gets very energetic  after a bath. He rarely plays tug of war. 


Barking at something. He's so protective!



Truvy is very expressive.
Do I have to tell you that this is her
"I don't want to take a bath too" face?
Visit my other doggie-friends: 
and join in all the doggy fun.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get everything cleaned up.
    A very cute puppy.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second pic, in the sink.. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are sooo cute all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a real sweetie!
    funnily enough I have just posted a "dog" post today too!
    great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. our schnauzers used to get that dejected shamed look during their baths. But they were always so happy and clean afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CROSSPOST